Friday, June 8, 2012


MOUVAIS REVE......



NIGHT....
The wind is blowing nicely
The stars are shining ever so brightly
Just a regular night
With nothing but a deem sight
Going to bed with a cup of coffee
Forgetting to kneel to the one who made glory
Soo astonished by my works
I go to sleep forgetting to be thankful for His works

DAY...
The wind has stopped blowing
The stars are not shining because its morning
Something strange,disaster in the air
Even birds miss their way
The thunder strikes,
"but its summer" i thought
I just knew that moment that my life was strife
I was a believer
With no personal relationship with the loom weaver
I loved everyone
And tolerated some

My thoughts snap back
My reverie is interupted...
Sounds now fill my ears like torrents of rain
My world flashes back before my eyes
I am sweating now,looking for a hiding place
Just then....
Tap....Tap....Tap
Before i run for shelter
My door is forced open
And they seize me and do it
They really do "it"the forbiden

I had it branded on my forehead boldly
666.......
They dragged me away like a rag doll

Just then i heard my alarm ring
It was a bad dream,a mouvais reve
I had to change my ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment